Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 28 - Hotel Deals - Top Deals

 

 

Ready, Set, GO!!

Here are the top hotels and vacation package deals for today August 28, 2012!

These Hotel sales and discounts are at up to 65% off regular rates + extras (depending on the deal and location).

Kids fly free on Jetblue and more. Check our latest MEGA discounts on hotels and vacation packages!

 



Today's destinations include: (valid 8/28/12)


Indianapolis: Caribbean Cove Hotel & Waterpark


New Orleans: Hilton New Orleans Riverside


Palm Springs:  Sedert Oasis Resort


Williamsburg: The Historic Powhatan Resort


View This Deal


 


Month End Sales Event at BookIt :


Book your summer travel during the August Month-End Summer Clearance and save big!


Take advantage of huge discounts and money-saving extras.


Sale ends Midnight, September 1, 2012!


Featured deals with nightly rates:


Cancun: Ocean Turquesa All Suites Resort - All Inclusive!


Deal: from $69 p/p per night + FREE Ocean View Junior Suite Upgrade + FREE WIFI in lobby. Valid 8/28-10/31.


View This Deal


New York City: Wellington Hotel (Times Square Area)


Deal: up to 65% off!


From $161 per night, travel now through Dec. 31, 2012. Rooms are limited at this very low rate!


View This Deal


Cabo San Lucas: Villa del Palmar All Inclusive Beach Resort & Spa


Deal: $85 Summer Clearance + 2 Kids FREE at this beachfront resort!


View This Deal


New Orleans: Historic Rathbone Mansions (2 blocks to French Quarter)


Deal: 60% off ! From $59 per night + FREE continental breakfast & FREE parking


View This Deal


OR View ALL Month End Sales Event Deals


 

 

 

Jetblue Vacations Limited time offer! Kids Vacation for free!


Book a JetBlue Getaways vacation package by August 29 and Jetblue will pick up the base airfare (not including  government taxes/fees) for up to two children per room for travel September 4 through October 3, 2012.


Offer details:


Book by August 29, 2012
Travel September 4 – October 3, 2012
Children ages 2-11 only
Offer valid for a maximum of 2 children per room. At least 1 adult must be in each room.
Not valid on previous bookings


View This Deal

1 comments:

Well 120 a night is high for me but I've been unable to find many holets in big cities that are less so I used that as an estimate. The job I work at pays very little. It's pathetic actually the amount of money I make and I work with kids! I have to begin saving for a trip a year in advance just so I can keep something in my bank account. I love working with kids but my pay you can't actually live on unless you have a very strict budget. I'm glad to hear of this hostel. I may have to go with that. It would save me so much money!

Post a Comment